Humor website Cracked.com recently listed 5 Horrifying Hazards of Normal Jobs.
Did you know…
1. Hat makers used to get tremors, lose teeth, hallucinate, and lose their temper because of mercury poisoning? Hence the term, “mad as a hatter.”
2. Several DOZEN farmers die each year from grain bin entrapment?
3. Construction workers get serious skin burns from a very common cement?
4. In just 20 years, 500 men in the textile industry died of “Mule spinner’s cancer” a euphemism for scrotum cancer.
5. About 5 people per year die from DUST explosions. In 2008 a cloud of SUGAR blew up, killing 11 people.
What does this have to do with your online success?
Well, hopefully your job doesn’t have any of these nasty “side-effects” but unless you’re financially free and living the dream…you’re probably working a job that has less-than-desirable attributes.
Road Rage over parking spaces?
Whatever it is that makes your job “hazardous to your health”, use it as motivation to finally pursue your dreams of freedom.
Life is too short to work a job you hate.
Life is too short to shorten it further with stress and negativity.
Break free here…