Part of Living Healthy in Today’s World includes taking care of our planet so it can continue to provide healthy options for us mere mortals who are along for the ride.
One of the aspects we must consider is the something we do nearly every day that can add to the pollution of our waterways.
When you think of polluted waterways, visions of oil spills and industrial waste come to mind.
However, those in the know tell us that the greatest contributors to pollution of our waterways are the many, many households using phosphate-containing detergents to wash clothes which contributes significantly to water pollution (This is an excellent article on the topic for those who want more detailed info: http://www.motherearthnews.com/nature-and-environment/effect-of-pollution-zmaz70ndzgoe.aspx?PageId=2#axzz39TL8sVDr).
So now, along comes a newly released solution that could help not only the environment, but it could help your bottom line, too! The ads says you can: “Say goodbye to chemical detergents. This is the Future of Laundry.”
The SmartKlean Laundry Ball is truly revolutionary. Here’s just a few of its benefits:
- Effectively washes 365 loads of laundry without using any soap or detergents.
- Replaces fabric softener and dryer sheets.
- Washes all clothes effectively in cold water.
- No artificial fragrances, chemicals or phosphates.
- Ideal for sensitive skin.
- The active components inside are derived from Earth minerals and are formulated to leave zero residues behind.
- Safe for the whole family!
- Eliminates the rinse cycle saving water and energy.
- Leaves no trace in our aquatic ecosystems.
- With its extensive lifespan, it reduces packaging waste in our landfills.
- Biodegradable ceramics and recyclable enclosure.
What’s not to love? If you do one load of laundry every single day, one of these SmartKlean Laundry Balls would last you an entire year! Not too shabby, eh?
Just one SmartKlean Laundry Ball will clean up to 365 loads of laundry (18lbs. per load). It delivers a safe and effective wash in all washing machines: commercial, HE front loading and standard machines.